About The Company
Select Title, LLC is a title and settlement insurance company. We make it our business to serve your business–equipped with the right people, resources, and the latest technology all working in concert to provide unequaled customer experiences.
Why The Company
Rapidly growing in Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, and Houston areas
Offers great benefits, profit sharing, and competitive compensation packages
Full-time marketing, business development, and administrative staff
Promotes a fantastic company culture.
About The Position
The Escrow Assistant is responsible for ensuring a smooth closing process for our clients. This includes all pre-closing preparation, closing, and post-closing finalization of paperwork. The successful Escrow Assistant candidate will be offered a competitive base salary, plus great benefits package (health insurance, PTO, 401k, and bonus program).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements for the Escrow Officer.
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions.
- Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions.
- Ability to communicate and resolve discrepancies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Minimum of two years experience within the industry
- Accustomed to working in a high volume organization
- Understands escrow business and processes
- Strong interpersonal and client relations skills
- Outgoing, professional personality
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Works with minimal direction and makes appropriate decisions
- Successful track record in the escrow industry
- Experience with use of SoftPro, Ramquest, or ResWare
- Hourly pay: $15/H
- Health Insurance - BCBSTX
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 15 days paid vacation + 11 paid holidays
- Profit Share Bonus Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
*Select Title LLC, is a title agency serving real estate professionals throughout Texas.